Oh hey, hello! Umm, it’s August… woops!
I never forgot about this place, but I also feel like I have been running full speed since my last update back in February. A lot has happened since then! Most of you probably already know things from me telling you, or by following me on Instagram – but I am going to give you the highlights anyway!
- I am a LANG girl now! I got NEW ski boots. Finally learned how much the perfect fit can affect your abilities! Totally crushing it now.
- #girlsquad ski day!
- Got kidnapped, and was taken champagne + wine tasting. Rough life!
- We starting climbing outside again in the Tahoe area.
- 3rd climbing trip of the season // Climbed in Yosemite Valley for the first time! Been there a bunch, but never climbed. So many fun cracks!
- “Thaw 2016” was cancelled due to rain/snow. Maybe next year!
- Ended ski season with 28 days under my belt! From on original “flat-lander” and weekend warrior that is the most days I have ever skied in a season.
- Turned “internet-friends” into in-person climbing buddies. Oh hey Paulina!
- May 20: It snowed in Glenshire. Our last day in Truckee for a month!
- Departed the USA and became the #EuroTennants – Trip recap coming soon!
- Lived the #vanlife.
- Ate all the pretzels in Germany.
- Remy + Ro moved home for the Summer!
- June 28: First swim in Donner Lake of the Season.
- Had our first “Girls Only” climbing day!
- Took Bogie paddle boarding. He actually liked it.
- Became a rock climbing shoe whore – LOVE my “totally cool” pros.
- Dyed my hair purple.
- Made the #coolcrew official with some pins!
- Annual Tuolumne trip!
- “Occupied” Cathedral Peak with climbing friends.
- LED MY FIRST TRAD CLIMB: Holdless Horror, 4 pitches
- Going on 8 weeks of running, and can go nonstop for 25 min now!
So, in short… my summer has been awesome! A month in Europe. A lot of firsts, and it has all happened with my wonderful husband + great friends! Summer isn’t even over in my book. We have three more weekends in Tuolumne, one weekend in the Valley, and the boys have a big “nose” to climb. Expect more frequent posts! Prost.